Why is Asparagus so Great for Your Health?
Asparagus can be eaten cooked or raw with great benefits either way. Cooking asparagus helps soften the tough texture, but raw asparagus still provides good nutrients. Give it a shot today!
- Asparagus is Anti-inflammatory
- Asparagus is a Rich Source of Vitamins and Minerals
- It can help Prevent Cancer and Improve your Immune System
- It may Reduce your Risk of Getting Diabetes
- It May Promote Weight Loss by Increasing Your Metabolism
How to Store Fresh Asparagus
Wash asparagus and trim the ends about an inch. Place the spears in a glass jar, cut ends down. Fill the jar with about 1 inch of water. Loosely cover tips of the asparagus with a plastic bag. Store in the front of the fridge for up to 3 to 5 days.
₱195 | 1 bundle
Out of stock